Green for Your Logo and Business Cards

Jumat, 04 Juni 2010 |

Do you remember the satellite shots of the earth in media? The earth always appears "blue". I always see it as "green". I assure you, I am not colour blind. That is just the way I feel about it. And maybe that is why "Wall-E" left a lasting impression in my mind. Green to me symbolises life, the birth of something new. That is one of the reasons why I chose green for my logo and business card, I want to promote "green" ideas, no pun intended.
I was browsing the web to see if I could come up with green business cards and I was amazed to see a bevvy of beautifully designed cards, some with a conscience, some purely aesthetic …. but all nonetheless quite interesting. here are 44 snazzy Green Business Cards. Hover your mouse over the images to see my comments on each card.

My very own ...
 
Seed Stencils that 
sprout alfaalfa or watercress when dipped in water!
 
A fun card that grows .. 
way to go to reduce your carbon imprint!
 
A lone seedling springs to 
life .. a la Wall-E!
Illustration Style Business 
Card.
 
A pretty, floral black and 
lime treatment.
 
A cute, chubby character 
plays Peek-A-Boo!
 
Simple & Minimalistic.
 
A very stylish, boutiqish 
card.
  
Depth & Energy on a flat 
card .. now that is hard to achieve!
 
Roman Nine Diecut! Very 
Clever.
 
This reminds me of Xbox.....
 
I love the play on I Code. 
This is so similar to my own business card!
 
A feel good business card.
 
This one is very plain, but 
effective.
 
I love the font! Wonder 
whether it is handwritten?
 
A very eclectic and Zen-style
 business card.
 
 
 
A christmas tree ornament? 
Would it work if it wasnt christmas?
 
A clever illustration that 
says it all.
 
A clean and classy bc 
design.
 
Modern, this design is bold 
and adventurous.
 
Eye Poppin!
 
A nice play on typography in a
 business card.
 
The logo is a beauty.
 
Stylish Embossed Effect. Hows
 that for attention grabbing?
Grungy, plantable business 
cards. Innovative?
 
An interesting use of green.
 
A pretty Wedgie!
 
I love the design elements 
here.
 
Punched out business cards!
 
I just love the retro look 
and feel here!
 
Fresh & Clean, just as 
the name suggests.
 
Very Web 2.0!
 
Never thought Id use the word
 on my blog but this card is so Gangs-ta!
 
 
This guy has a lovely sense 
of humor!
 
Creative to boot!
 
Incorporating Halftone 
Patterns in your bc.
 
Solid Colors on both sides 
with a simple image treatment.
 
An interesting play on 
shadows makes the logo pop up.
 
Green Bottle Opener BC
 
Futuristic Etched Metal 
Business Card
 
An interesting muted green 
tone.
 
Green on White Reverse 
Treatments.

0 komentar: